10 Easy Steps to create your first iPad App:
In this tutorial I will give you a brief introduction on how to get started with your first iPad application. To begin you will need the latest version of the iPhone SDK which you can download it from Apple Site. With the SDK you get some tools like Xcode, Interface Builder, new iPad simulator, and many more.
Lets start with the Most Useless App “Hello World” 🙂
In this tutorial i will show you how to make a simple image view in iPad. After completing this tutorial your App should look like this:
Creating a new project
Launch Xcode and click on File -> New Project -> Select Application (under iPhone OS) -> select Split View Based Application. and then give the name iPadHelloWorld (or anything else) ->save it.
Here is something change. This is not look like iPhone. Here you see three classes- delegate, MasterViewController and DetailViewController. MasterViewController is for Left Side portion of iPad (show table etc) and DetailViewController is Right side portion of iPad which show your Actual data.
Now follow the Screen Shot and do the same:
1. In your MasterViewController take NSMutableArray and give the name Images.
2. In ViewDidLoad alloc the array with image name.
3. In number of Row of Table return [images count].
4. Set Cell text label.
5. Here you select the row for the Detailview.
6. Now in Detail View take one UIImageView name it myImageView then synthesize it.
7. In DetailItem open the image in the ImageView.
8. Add image files in your Resource folder.
9. Open DetailView Xib and take one ImageView in this and connect this with myImageView.
10. Build and Go.
Your App look Like this:
Please give you comments and If you have any questions mail me…